Upload Files - Rounded Corner Business Cards (Business Cards)
Please remember to follow these specifications when creating your artwork:
- Set up your file with 3mm bleed and 6mm margins on each side
- Save the file as PDF with 3 mm of bleed and crop-marks (we do not require other printers' marks)
- Please ensure that the background images or colours extend right to the bleed margins
- Please ensure that your text and other important images, details etc are situated within the margins and in the case of rounded corner business cards, not close to the corners of the design
- Ensure all images are set to a maximum of 300dpi with 150dpi being the lowest acceptable resolution, CMYK colour only, with all fonts and images embedded or converted to outline.
This will help us to ensure the quality of the final product and complete them quickly. Please notice that if your files don't meet the above requirements, they will be rejected.
The images below are examples of how you MUST have your file set up before uploading.
Correct set up
- Background image is positioned out and over the 3mm of bleed.
- Text and logo are postioned within the margin.
Incorrect set up
- Background image isn't positioned out and over the 3mm of bleed.
- Text and logo are positioned out side the margin.
If you have any further questions regarding artwork setup, please contact us at (02) 6280 9644 or write to us at email@example.com