When uploading the business card designs/ artworks, please make sure they have:
- 3mm of bleed
- 3mm of margin
- and crop marks
- The background images must position over the 3mm of bleed
- The text and other important detail must position within the margin.
- Ensure all images are set to a maximum of 300dpi with 150dpi being the lowest acceptable resolution, CMYK colour only, with all fonts and images embedded or converted to outline.
This will help us to ensure the quality of the final product and complete them quickly. Please notice that if your files don't meet the above requirements, they will be rejected.
The images below are examples of how you MUST have your file set up before uploading.
Correct set up
- Background image is positioned out and over the 3mm of bleed.
- Text and logo are postioned within the 3mm of margin.
Incorrect set up
- Background image isn't positioned out and over the 3mm of bleed.
- Text and logo are positioned out side the 3mm of margin.
You can upload artwork latter in order details page in my account section menu